Amorello, Robert E.
Robert E. Amorello
- Criminal Law 45%
- Family Law 35%
- Business Litigation 10%
- Personal Injury 10%
Bob Amorello has been a practicing attorney in the Trial Court of the Commonwealth since 1988. An experienced trial lawyer, during his legal career Bob has tried many cases in District, Superior, and Federal Court. Bob's skill and experience have led to excellent outcomes for litigants throughout the Commonwealth. People from all walks of life have benefited from Bob's hard work and dedication to Success.
Bob is a member of the St. John's High School Class of 1981, commonly regarded as the best class ever at St. John's. He is a 1985 graduate of the University of Dallas, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Politics. Bob received his Juris Doctor degree from the Columbus School of Law, Catholic University of America in 1988.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctor - 1988
- University of Dallas
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1985
- Graduate of St. Johns High School in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
- Massachusetts, 1988
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1989
- Washington Legal Foundation, Fellow
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner