On Your Side After An Injury Or Work Accident
Nothing can ever put life back to how it was before your accident or injury. There is no way to undo what has been done. It is unfair that you and your family had to suffer emotional, physical and financial losses due to an accident that is not your fault.
Robert E. Amorello, Counselor at Law, works hard to ensure Massachusetts individuals and families find a great quality of life again. He represents people who have been injured by the negligence or recklessness of other individuals or the business they work at.
He can represent accidents involving:
- Car crashes, truck accidents or all vehicle accidents
- Machine or construction site injuries
- Repetitive motion injuries, mental health matters or any on-the-job injuries
- Medical malpractice issues from your doctor, nurse or while giving birth
- Injuries from criminal matters, such as assault or battery
- Seeking denied workers’ compensation claims
- Products, tool, vehicle or equipment malfunctions
- Family matters that involve abuse, domestic violence or destruction of property
- Slips, falls or other injuries on someone else’s property
Over 30 Years Taking Cases To Trial
In many cases, attorney Amorello will aim for a significant settlement to cover your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages and to help your family compensate for the trauma of the accident and healing process. If the insurance companies will not settle, he is more than prepared to take your case to court.
On average, 95 percent of cases settle outside of the courtroom, which gives us control of the outcome and keeps the power in your hands. If they want to go to court, we are ready.
During a court case, he will help the judge understand the legal wrong that was done and the seriousness of your injuries. Mr. Amorello is a fierce court attorney who is not afraid to demand compensation for what you have gone through.
Free Consultation On Your Accident And Injuries
Do not hesitate to call 774-243-2351 for a consultation today. You can expect a friendly, down-to-earth conversation with attorney Amorello and honest feedback on your accident case.
Contact the Worcester County office by phone or using the quick online contact form.
Your consultation is always free and confidential.